Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16: Long Exposure

So I had a couple of ideas for this theme but scheduling wise I wasn't able to get around to any of them.  I didn't want to wait around too long and get further and further behind on my days (I'm already working a day behind).  It was then that I thought of a conceptual photography artist, Brooke Shaden (whose work I've have really enjoyed lately).  I remember her talking about one of her photos in which she used a long exposure on a dark beach.  The photo was great so I thought I would give it a try ...minus the dark beach.  I could have lightened the photo a bit but I think that it would have taken away from the mood and I love the mood that the long exposure created.  And look I'm a ghost!  Hee hee this was fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment